Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hope You Have Hobo Stab Insurance - Cross Stitch Pattern

Happy Wednesday! I'm so happy that I'm actually blogging about our new pattern release...on the day we actually release it! Maybe I'm starting to get the hang of this! I guess we'll see. This weeks pattern is based on another one of our favourite movies - Accepted. Jonah Hill was amazing in this flick and his one liners really made the show. Check out our 8-bit version of him and his hobo stab insurance quote.


I love it so much, especially the new font Jesse worked up. Good job, Jesse! Stay tuned for some geekery, maybe some cool pics of upcoming road-trip to Vancouver Island, and our next weeks pattern. One hint...rhymes with Smat Can - The Lark Flight.

Same Bat Time,
Same Bat Channel

#isecretlylovejustinlong #guysidontwanttobeherewhenthewallsstarttobleed #ontimepost

C

No comments:

Post a Comment