Thursday, August 23, 2012

Star Wars & Winnie the Pooh Mash-ups

As I was trolling Pinterest this week I fell in love. I was introduced to an artist who mashes two of my very favorite things - Star Wars and Winnie the Pooh. I love his style, I love his work and I love that all the proceeds from these prints goes to paying the medical bills for his little girl. Check out some of James Hance's mash-ups!







I try and pick my favourite print, but I just can't decide. Go check them out, there's other great things to love over there. If I had little ones I would definitely put these prints in their rooms. Stay tuned for more great geek love, what we've been doing with our shop and other nifty finds.

Same Bat Time,
Same Bat Channel

#winniethechew #wishmyfriendswithkidslikedstarwars #lookjesseablogpost

C

No comments:

Post a Comment