Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mystery Science Theatre 3000 on Etsy

So as you might have noticed by our Wookie the Chew post, I love me some Star Wars mash-ups. This t-shirt mashes two of my favourite things - Star Wars and Mystery Science Theatre 3000. Tom Servo as R2-D2! Can it get any better?


Mystery Science Theater and Star Wars Mash-Up - via Fashionably Geek


I haven't seen that much MST3K fan art in awhile, so after finding that t-shirt I went on an Etsy bender to discover more fantastic Mystery Science stuff! Unfortunately it was a very short-lived bender. We need more awesome, people! Here's a few samples of what I found:


Tom Servo Print by TimmyK


Blank Card Set by TwoHungryBlackbirds

Tom Servo Necklace by PicaPicaPress

You can probably tell that our favourite MST3K character is little Tom Servo. Also I think that necklace would make a super bottle opener! Someone with mad metal skills should do that. I would buy it.

Stay tuned for more awesome geekery, more Cross Stitch Heroes, and more general awesomeness.

Same Bat Time,
Same Bat Channel

#ilikedmikebetterthanjoe #theamazingrando #gottamakeamst3kpattern

C

No comments:

Post a Comment