Monday, September 10, 2012

Skottie Young Blog Love

Jesse is amazing, and I'm not just saying that because he's the best husband ever. In addition to making adorable cross stitch patterns he is awesome at introducing me to fantastic artists and blogs he's unearthed on the internet. My most recent blog introduction was to skottieyoung.com and I am so delighted!

Lately Skottie Young has been involved with the Avengers vs. X-Men project and has been integral to the Marvel Oz series. More than that, his daily sketches have won me over. Check out some of his work!








Isn't he the greatest? I just love that drawing of Rocket Raccoon! And that's just a tiny bit of his work. Go check him out and buy his stuff here!

Stay tuned for more of our favourite blogs, artists and patterns.

Same Bat Time,
Same Bat Channel

#bloglove #batmanisadummyhead #babyhulksmoosh

C


No comments:

Post a Comment