Thursday, October 25, 2012

Our Biggest Avengers Cross Stitch Pattern Yet!

Well, it's no secret that Jesse and I are big Avengers fans. We've put at least five Avengers cross stitch patterns in our shop already, but that didn't stop us from adding another 8-bit Avengers pattern to the queue this week. 


This geeky cross stitch design features the core Avengers and the prologue that accompanied them at the beginning of their comics in the 70's. I find it very inspiring. I'm pretty sure I'm an Avenger now. "What? The milk is gone? I WILL AVENGER YOU, 2%!" 

This can be stitched up to fit a standard 8x10 frame on 14 ct. Aida, or a 5x7 frame on 18 ct. Aida, or 4x6 on 22 ct. Aida. Whatever suits you best. Check it out!

#candicetheavenger #andtherecameaday #avengersassemble

C


No comments:

Post a Comment