Sunday, November 4, 2012

Star Trek - Etsy Roundup

One of my favourite Etsy shops of all time, has to be Moon's Creations. She has the knack of creating the most adorable little moon buns and giving each one of them a ton of adorability. I was super stoked to see this little guy in her shop, especially since Jesse and I have been having a Star Trek revival. Unfortunately this guy is doomed, because he's from the original series and wearing a red shirt. I'll save you Moon Bun!!!


That led me to thinking about what other Star Trek awesome there was on Etsy. I absolutely love these necklaces by Land of Rapture. They have a ton of adorable geek jewelry.


And last, but certainly not least, Wee Little Stitches (one of our favourite geek cross stitch shops) has this adorable Next Generation design. 


While I'm positive there is more amazing Star Trek finds on Etsy, I didn't have time to sift through the thousands of Trekkie items out there. If you find any other Star Trek awesomes let me know!

#livelongandprosper #redshirtsneverprosper #ineedamoonbunsobad

C

No comments:

Post a Comment