Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Moon's Creations Moon Buns - Etsy Shop Roundup

A few days ago I did a Star Trek roundup that showed an adorable moon bun from Moon's Creations . Just in case you didn't realize how flippin' wonderful these little amigurumi bunnies are, I thought I'd show you a few more of them.



Moon's Creations has done up a few of the different doctors from the Doctor Who series, and this one is my favourite. I lurve the suspenders!




Another very adorable moon bun from Star Trek. This one is Captain Kirk minus the hair-piece.




Possibly my current favourite moon bun! I love that it's a baby bun that's dressed up as a yeti. Cute + cute = sooo cute.



And lastly I found this in Moon's Creations sold orders. It's Sherlock, and he looks just perfect! I love the hair so much. 

Well those just are few of Moon's Creations' little buns. Go check out her shop or blog to see even more! It's not all just bunnies -- she has everything from ducklings to ponies to narwhals.

#canyoubeaddictedtosomethingyouveneverhad #favouriteetsystore #iwonderiftherearesunbuns

C









No comments:

Post a Comment