Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Captain America and Bucky Together Again!

It's Wednesday, it's Wednesday, la la la, it's Wednesday! That's been in my head ever since I woke. Definitely gonna be a top 40 hit. But seriously I do love Wednesdays. Wednesday is the day we put a new cross stitch pattern in our store, Wednesday is usually our library day, and this Wednesday is also beach afternoon and date night. Can it get much better?


So here's what's going in our store today!
I think this is one of my favourite Bros/Pals patterns yet! I just love how Cap looks so cute! This pattern is done in our Chunky Stitch Heroes style, and fits either a 5 x 7" or 4 x 6" frame nicely, depending on what count your fabric or Aida is. 


Stay tuned to check out our first ever Perler bead fan art we're attempting, and our featured Etsy treasury tomorrow!


Same Bat Time,
Same Bat Channel


#chrisevansisadoll #lalalaitswednesday #seeyaatthebeach


No comments:

Post a Comment