Monday, July 2, 2012

July = New Moleskine Planner!

I absolutely adore July! Mostly because July is when the new Moleskine Planners come out and I get to start the year fresh all over again.

Personally I'm a huge fan of the Weekly Planner- one side of the page is dedicated to all of your cool goings-on of the week and the other is just lines for any thoughts, lists, rants, lyrics, doodles or spit-ballin' you may need to do. The only thing I'm not head-over-heels about is so far I've only been able to find Moleskine planners in plain black, which I just find too dismal for summer. So this year I'm gonna make my planner beeeauuuutiful. Not quite sure how yet. But here's some gorgeous ideas I got from Etsy.

In Touch Clutch by downstairsDesign

This clutch immediately shouted out "Buy me!" when I found it on Etsy, but unfortunately I think it would be a snug fit for my large planner. However, if I ever downsize to the pocket size this cutie will be mine!

Moleskine Cover by greengrass2

 I also liked this cover by greengrass2 and they have it in lots of adorable fabrics!




Or I might give this tutorial that I found on So September a whirl. I've never made a journal cover before but it looks simple and fun!

Anyhow, no matter what I do I'm gonna have an adorable Moleskine soon! Oh, and check out this fantastic Pinterest board I found dedicated to Moleskine awesomeness. Stay tuned for more craft deliberations and our Wednesday pattern release.

Same Bat Time,
Same Bat Channel

#moleskinetime #etsylove #tutorialgoodness

C


No comments:

Post a Comment