Monday, July 9, 2012

The Ramones, Thor and Loki and Unbearable Heat!

Last week a lot of cool stuff happened over here at Cross Stitch Heroes. We put two new geek cross stitch patterns in our Etsy store, I got to visit my folks in Edmonton, AB and started to learn Tagalog! The other thing that happened was definitely not cool. We got our first summer heat-wave and I feel like I've melted completely away... Definitely a good time to swim in the lake!

Jesse at the lake!


As for our last week's Wednesday Pattern releases...

Thor and Loki - He's Adopted - Cross Stitch Pattern


and...

The Ramones Cross Stitch Pattern


Both of which I love! The Ramones cross stitch pattern was the first one of ours that featured one of our favourite bands, and the Thor and Loki pattern makes me laugh everytime. Oh Chris Hemsworth...you're so funny.

Stay tuned this week for two more patterns in our shop, another awesome treasury and hopefully some other neato stuff.

Same Bat Time,
Same Bat Channel

#feelinghothothot #lokishouldverealizedhewasadoptedsincehelooksnothinglikethor #bliztkriegbop

C

No comments:

Post a Comment