Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Justice League and The Amazing Spiderman

I'm so excited about this week's patterns! As you may have noticed we're big fans of Marvel Comics over here, but this week we're releasing our first DC Comics pattern! The other pattern that's new in the shop is one Jesse has been working on while in eager expectation of the new Spider-man movie! Check them out!



This may be my favourite pattern yet! It's the Justice League and I'm loving it. I'm still trying to figure out which character is the coolest. Aquaman? Oh, but I love Superman too. Wait! The Flash! I just love it!



Done in our Chunky Stitch Hero style (4 times the size of our regular heroes), Jesse has done up a pattern for the new Spidey flick. We are so stoked to see it. I think Andrew Garfield is gonna rock that roll.

This week is gonna be another busy one so I'm not sure how many posts I'll get out. But next Wednesday we're putting another couple of goodies in the shop. Stay tuned for another pattern in the Bros/Pals series and another movie pattern too!

Same Bat Time,
Same Bat Channel

#newpatterns #friendlyneighbourhoodspiderman #isntbatmandreamy

C


No comments:

Post a Comment