Tuesday, June 19, 2012

E.T. vs Hawkeye and Black Widow

Well tomorrow is our Weekly Wednesday pattern release and we'll be two awesome patterns. But today I just realized that I forgot to tell you guys about last Wednesday's patterns. (Summer is great but awfully busy.) So here's what we put in our shop last week.


The first is our "E.T. the Movie" pattern. This is the first in a long line of patterns that is going to be based on our top 100 movies. Until this year I had always been terrified of E.T. because the only time I had watched it when I was 4 years old and hallucinating because of Scarlet Fever. Fever + Kid + Alien Movie = Lifelong Phobia. But Jesse finally got me to watch it with him this spring and to much amazement...I loved it! And I love his pattern too.


The other pattern we put in the shop was the first in our pals/bros series. Jesse has done up a bunch of patterns of different Marvel dynamic duos and we'll be putting them out in the shop over the next little while. This one is Classic Hawkeye and Black Widow, done up in our Chunky Stitch Hero style. 

What would you say your favorite Marvel duo is? I love Hawkeye's and Black Widows relationship but there are tons of other pals/bros out there too! Stay tuned to see more of our favourites!

Same Bat Time,
Same Bat Channel

#belatedpost #goodfriends #Imstillwaitingformyspeakandspell

C


No comments:

Post a Comment