Thursday, June 7, 2012

WIP Day!

Today is as gloomy of a summer day as you can get. And even though I'm a huge fan of rainy days, somehow this overcast sky is killing any desire I may have had to do housework, (which was pretty small to begin with.) So I've decided it's Work-In-Progress Day! I'm the kind of person that rocks at starting projects, but unfortunately sucks at finishing them up. But today all of that changes! (Queue inspirational music.) So while I should be folding laundry and doing dishes, I'm actually watching "A Midsummer's Night Dream" and finishing up the newborn owl cap that I'm making for my soon-to-be-born nephew. And hopefully I'll be able to tackle the stuffed elephants I'm working on, and the quilt I'm sewing, and put the wings on my little robin, and maybe some cross stitching...I might need to avoid housework all week :)

A Couple WIPs and Tuesday the Wonder Dog
 As you can see, unless I want the owl to be a zombie, I've still got the eyes and tassels to finish. (Though owls are cool and zombie are hip so put them together...) And the elephant needs ears, a body, some legs and pretty much everything else. But they're gonna look adorable when I'm done.


Stay tuned to see whether the baby gets the elephants for a shower present or a graduation one.


Same Bat Time,
Same Bat Channel


#wipday #ihatelaundry #tuesdaystalkingthezombieowl


C&J
 


No comments:

Post a Comment